Frequently Asked Questions
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1 (866) 482-0919. Our design specialists are at your service to clarify any and all inquiries. We believe that the more informed you are, the better service we can provide, and the happier you’ll be with your dream kitchen remodel.
1. Do You Have a Showroom in Los Angeles?Yes! We have an appointment only showroom. Our showroom is open to the public, but if you’d like to discuss your kitchen remodeling project, you would need to call ahead and make an appointment with a kitchen specialist, as they are out providing the Shop@Home experience to our clients. CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
2. What’s the Address of the Showroom?The showroom is located at 3614 San Fernando Rd., Glendale CA 91204. To talk to a Kitchen specialist about your specific project, call 866-482-0919 and set up an appointment before driving down to the showroom, as our kitchen specialists work on appointment only basis.
3. What Hours is the Showroom Open?Our showroom is open Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5PM and Saturday 8:30AM to 3PM. To talk to a kitchen specialist about your project, please call 866-482-0919 as our specialists work by appointment only. We’d be happy to set you up with a complimentary consultation at your home, where you can look and compare products in your natural home setting. CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
4. Why is your Showroom by Appointment Only?To keep costs down and provide you with the best service dealing with experienced specialists, we have elected to go with appointment only basis. Remember we also provide complimentary shop-at-home service where we’ll show you samples, measure and help design your dream kitchen, all from the comfort of your own home! Call 866-482-0919 and request a complimentary in home consultation with a kitchen specialist.
5. What happens during the complimentary in home consultation?Our kitchen specialists will come to your home, introduce our company, assess your needs with a complimentary design analysis, measure, show samples and provide a guaranteed total price for the project.CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
6. Do you have any sales or special pricing?Check out our Specials page for our latest special! https://www.paylesskitchencabinets.com/specials or sign up on the page to get notified of all our specials.
7. What Type of Product is Included in the Special Pricing?Our $9,999 packaged pricing includes a standard 10X10 L-Shaped Kitchen, solid wood kitchen cabinets, with a plywood box, granite countertops, shelves, drawers and hinges. The package comes with prefabricated cabinets and countertops. If you need additional details, it’s would be a great discussion with one of our kitchen specialists! Call 866-482-0919 and set up your complimentary shop at home consultation!
8. Can I just Purchase Cabinets Only (Material Only)? Or Installation Only?Since our packaged pricing is such a great value, we only offer full service product and installation together! We don’t sell material only. We also don’t offer installation only. Unfortunately, that is not how our business model works. Because we guaranteeeverything we do, we need to procure the products and personally verify the quality and completeness in our warehouse. Most contractors expect you to buy the right products, choose colors that match, order fittings that work together and verify that everything is correct and delivered to the site. With so many components to a kitchen remodel, this can truly be a nightmare. We want your remodel to be worry-free! It’s for your protection. Additionally, we have a virtually endless selection of items to choose from, and we’re certain you will be able to find things you’ll love. Because we’d really like to provide you with a hassle-free, custom remodel, if you’re able to return your products, please call us!CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
9. Do you do Refinishing/Refacing?Our 10X10 for $9,999 package is so well priced; most people find that it would not pay to refinish their old cabinets. Having said that, we only provide new installation, call 866-482-0919 to set up your complimentary shop at home consultation with one of our highly trained kitchen specialists.
10. Do you Subcontract the Work?You deal directly with us. In those occasions where to accomodate the clients timeline, we may use subcontractors that are all certified, licensed, bonded and insured.CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
11. Will I be able to select my own styles and cabinets?We have a vast selection of styles from Modern to Traditional; Cabinet selections come in a wide variety of finishes and door styles. The reason why we’re able to offer you such a great packaged offer is because we use premanufacted cabinets. If we don’t have something that is perfect for you, we’d love to hear your product suggestions as we’re always interested in expanding our offerings.
12. Will I work with a Kitchen Design Specialist?Payless Kitchen Cabinets is managed by experts in every area, from start to finish. Our Kitchen Design Specialists will come to your home and work side by side with you to assist you to create your dream kitchen from scratch. You can sit back and relax as we guide you on making your dream kitchen a reality!CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
13. How much will the Job Cost?This will depend on a variety of factors such as size of kitchen, complexity of layout and choice of product. We have packages starting at $9,999 for an industry standard 10X10 kitchen. If your kitchen is larger than 10X10 then we simply prorate the packaged price. Call to set your free in home consultation today!
14. Can Payless Kitchen Cabinets finish a job we already started or allow us to finish a job they did work on?Because we handle all of the details and guarantee all of our projects, we cannot finish a job started by someone else.
15. How can I set up my free in home consultation with a kitchen specialist?Simply CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919. You’ll talk to one of our appointment desk representatives, and they’ll help set your free in home consultation with our kitchen specialists.
16. Can I arrange a payment schedule?We have great financing options to fit your needs! Ask us about it during your complimentary consultation! Schedule your consultation now! Simply CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
17. Do I have to move out of my home while the job is being done?Absolutely not! We are fast, clean and respectful of you and your home. Our installation teams straighten up at the end of the day to ensure minimum disruption to you, your family, children, pets and your home.
19. Do I have to design the kitchen myself?Of course not! Our Design Specialist will work with you in your home to design your dream kitchen– it’s what they do the best! There are several elements in the kitchen and we’ll help you make selections based on beauty, functionality and price point. We’ll have physical samples so that you can touch, feel and combine them right there in the comfort of your own home where they will actually be installed. How else would you know which style of cabinets and countertops would look fantastic next to your dining room?
21. How long does the process take?We complete most homes in 3 weeks or less, which we commit to in writing. Once you engage us, we will line up and assign the different teams to launch off the different elements of your kitchen remodel. From the flooring team If your project requires more time than that, we will commit the increased deadline in writing as well.
23. What is your Contractor’s License Number? What does your license cover?Our Contractor’s License Number is #913187 and it covers kitchen cabinets, countertops and flooring. The kitchen specialist will review our contractor’s license with you during your free in home consultation! To set up your free in home consultation, CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
24. Do you handle any construction, electrical, plumbing related issues?Payless Kitchen Cabinets’ license covers kitchen cabinets, countertops and flooring. However, we can help you by providing the name of one of the trusted companies we work with.
25. Do you provide references?Yes of course! You may ask your kitchen specialist during the free appointment! To set up your free in home consultation, CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
26. Do you have insurance liability, workers compensation?Yes! During your complimentary in home consultation, the kitchen specialist will review with you all the insurance documents we carry. To set up your free in home consultation, CLICK HERE or contact us at 1 (866) 482-0919.
27. How do I protect myself when hiring a contractor?If you decide that we’re not the best fit for you and hire an independent contractor, PLEASE be careful. We don’t want you to run into any horror stories (missed deadlines, exceeded budgets, absent workers, etc…). Follow this article to help protect yourself when hiring a contractor to renovate your kitchen and bath.
28. Do you offer any tips on maintenance?Yes! We have a variety of helpful tips and hints on how to properly maintain elements of your new kitchen! Check out our MAINTENANCE page
29. Where do your cabinets come from?While we do carry cabinets that are made in the United States, the solid wood pre-manufactured cabinet advertised comes from China and are CARB Phase 2 Compliant.CARB Phase 2 Compliant products meet the California Air Resources Board’s (CARB) stringent emission standards for formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products, including HWPW, PB, and MDF. The CWP Regulation took effect in 2009, and manufacturers and fabricators of finished goods that use any of these materials are required to use composite wood that meets the formaldehyde emission limits in the CWP Regulation. California’s CWP Regulation is one of the most stringent regulations in effect to limit formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products. Read More: CARB2
[tcb-script src=”//www.apex.live/scripts/invitation.ashx?company=paylesskitchencabinets” async=””][/tcb-script]